Are you looking for free vps hosting ? are you looking for how to create free vps tutorial then your search ends here.Within 10 minute you will learn how to get your free vps in 2019.
This method is easy af. Follow the steps below to get started.
By using below Steps you will be Able to know how to get free vps
1. Go to edx (link above)
2. Cick register
3. Enter any name/username/password. Use a real email (can be a temp email, whatever you want)
4. Click create account.
5. Go to your email.
6. Go to the link in your email to verify/activate your account.
7. Go to cs50.io
8. Click “go”
9. Click “allow”
10. Go to c9.io/feesgfas
11. Sign in with your email+password
12. Delete any workspace (click the workspace, click the cog next to “clone” , click delete workspace, type “ide50”, click coace.
From here, you could create whatever workspace with whatever template you want, and use this as a hosting platform. If you want to configure it to be a vps, continue with the steps below.
14. Change the workspace to private.
15. Name your workspace whatever
16. Choose python as the template.
17. Once it is done creating your workspace, down near the bottom type the following commands one by one into the bash
git clone https://github.com/billyprice1/cloud9-vnc.git
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install firefox
When you install, it will ask you if you want to set a password. Respond with “yes” and set a password.
Throughout the installation process, just reply Y or “yes” to everything.
18. Once everything is done installing, click to the link it shows you in the bash (`VNC client running at LINK HERE`), click open, click connect, enter your password, and voila! There you go!
Before we installed firefox to make it easy to install other programs. Right click and go to Applications –> Shells –> Bash (click on Bash). Type “firefox”. Firefox will then open.
For Any Kind of Help you can ask in the comment section