Amazon Quiz answer today– 25 Feb 2019 (Win FREE Rs.75000/ ) || amazon quiz answer today || Participate in this amazon quiz answer game to get a chance to win this free product.
AMAZON QUIZ ANSWER TODAY– 25 FEB 2019 :
Amazon 25th February Quiz Answers – Win Rs.75000
1. Rudyard Kipling’s ‘The Jungle Book’ was set in which of these Indian states?
Answer – Madhya Pradesh
2. Which of these movies has NOT been directed by Anurag Kashyap?
Answer – URI: The Surgical Strike
3. The flavorful spice, cinnamon, is made from which part of a tree?
Answer – Bark
4. Who was the first woman Air Marshall in India?
Answer – Padmavathy Bandopadhyay
5. As per which of these calendars are we in the year 2019?
Answer – Gregorian Calendar
AMAZON TODAY’S QUIZ CONTEST TERMS:
- This Contest will commence on 25th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M20