Amazon Quiz answer today– 24 Feb 2019 (Win FREE Samsung Galaxy M20) || amazon quiz answer today || Participate in this amazon quiz answer game to get a chance to win this free product.
AMAZON QUIZ ANSWER TODAY– 24 FEB 2019 :
1st- Which country has won the maximum number of ICC cricket world cups?
2nd- Astana is the capital city of which Eastern European country?
3rd- In the Hunger Games series, what is weapon of choice of the protagonist, Katniss Everdeen?
Ans- Bow And Arrow
4th- Which of these is the largest organ in the human body?
5th- Which batsman holds the highest individual scorer in test match cricket having scored 400 against England in 2003-04?
Ans- Brian Lara
Amazon Today’s Quiz Contest Terms:
- This Contest will commence on 24th February from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy M20