Amazon Quiz answer today– 21 Feb 2019 (Win FREE Apple Watch) || amazon quiz answer today || Participate in this amazon quiz answer game to get a chance to win this free product.
AMAZON QUIZ ANSWER TODAY– 21 FEB 2019 :
1. King Edward, Maris Piper and Romano are all types of which vegetable?
Answer – Potato
2. Which of these planets does NOT have a ring around it?
Answer – Venus
3. Which highway makes up the longest road in India?
Answer – National highway 44
4. In India, the highest temprature ever was recorded on 19 May 2016 in Phalodi, Rajsthan. How much was this?
Answer – 51.0 Degree Celsius
5. Zoya Akhtar’s film Gully Boy recently hit the box office. Which movie was her directorial debut?
Answer – Luck By Chance
Terms and Conditions:
This Contest will commence on 21st February 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21st February 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).