Amazon 12th February Quiz Answer- Free Seagate 5TB Hard Drive || Amazon quiz answer Today
Amazon Quiz answer today– 12th Feb 2019 (Win Free Seagate 5TB Hard Drive ) || amazon quiz answer today || Participate in this amazon quiz answer game to get a chance to win this free product.
As we are updating amazon quiz answer today you can also check our 9th february quiz answer amazon quiz answer for 9th february.
AMAZON 12TH FEBRUARY QUIZ QUESTIONS & ANSWERS :
1. What character does Priyanka Chopra’s to-be sister-in-law play in the popular series, Game of Thrones?
Answer – Sansa Stark
2. Before assuming her current title, Queen Elizabeth was a mechanic.
Answer – True
3. Which country was the first to have a democratically elected female Prime Minister?
Answer – Sri lanka
4. The film, Manikarnika, starring Kangana Ranaut, chronicles the life of which female freedom fighter?
Answer – Rani Laxmi Bai
5. In which country did celebrity couples Virat-Anushka and Ranveer-Deepika tie the knot?
Answer – Italy
WINNERS NAME & PRICE :
Winners Of This 10th February Amazon Quiz will Be Declared On 28 February On Amazon Winners Page. & There Will Be 1 Winner Of This Quiz.
Winners Will Be chosen By Lucky Draw. 1 Lucky Winner Will Take Home Free OnePlus 6T.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This Contest will commence on 12th February 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12th February 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).