Amazon Quiz answer today– 17th Feb 2019 (Win Free Bose Wireless Sleepbuds ) || amazon quiz answer today || Participate in this amazon quiz answer game to get a chance to win this free product.
AMAZON QUIZ ANSWER TODAY– 17TH FEB 2019 :
1. What the capital city of Arunachal Pradesh?
2. India is the only country to have won the 60-over, 50-over and 20 over World Cups.
3. When talking about computers, what does RAM stand for?
Answer: Random Access Memory
4. Which automobile company launched a sports car into space in February 2018
5. The color red enrages bulls, which is why the matadors of Spain use red capes to challenge them.
Terms and Conditions:
This Contest will commence on 17th February 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 17th February 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).